An Open-Label Pharmacokinetic Study of Ceftobiprole in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With End Stage Renal Disease Receiving Hemodialysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftobiprole medocaril (Primary) ; Ceftobiprole
- Indications Enterococcal infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Pseudomonal infections; Streptococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 27 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2004 to Jan 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2012 Company (Basilea Pharmaceutica) added as an association and lead centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Dec 2009 New trial record