A Phase Ib/IIa Open-Label, Escalating-Doses Study, of the Safety and Tolerability of Single Daily Doses of CEQ508, an RNAi-Based Therapy for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CEQ 508 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Familial adenomatous polyposis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms START-FAP
- 30 May 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the RNA Society 2017, as reported in a Marina Biotech media release.
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Marina Biotech media release.
- 13 Mar 2017 Safety and tolerability findings from this trial will be presented at the Society of Toxicology 56th Annual Meeting, according to a Marina Biotech media release.