A Phase II Study of Chimeric Monoclonal Antibodies to Shiga Toxins 1 (c[alpha]Stx1) and 2 (c[alpha]Stx2) Administered Concomitantly to Children With Shiga Toxin-Producing Bacterial (STPB) Infection and Bloody Diarrhea (SHIGATEC Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-Shiga toxin monoclonal antibodies (Primary)
- Indications Shiga-toxigenic Escherichia coli infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SHIGATEC
- Sponsors BELLUS Health
- 09 Sep 2015 Results will be presented at the International Symposium on Shiga toxin (verocytotoxin) Producing Escherichia Coli (VTEC) 2015 conference, according to a BELLUS Health media release.
- 29 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 May 2012 Top-line results have been presented at the 8th International Symposium on Shiga Toxin (Verocytotoxin)-Producing Escherichia coli Infections (VTEC 2012), as reported by Thallion Pharmaceuticals and LFB Biotechnologies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History