A Phase I Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blinded, Dosage-Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety, and Reactogenicity of an Adenovirus Type 35 Based Circumsporozoite Malaria Vaccine in Burkinabe, Semi-Immune, Healthy Adults 18 to 45 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.