A Phase 2, Randomized, Observer-blind, Single Center, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity Safety and Tolerability of the H5 VLP Influenza Vaccine With or Without Alhydrogel in Healthy Adults 18-60 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2011 Results presented at the Fourth ESWI Influenza Conference, according to a Medicago media release.
- 30 Jun 2011 Final phase II results have been reported in a Medicago media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History