A Phase I, Open Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of the mTor Kinase Inhibitor AZD2014 Administered Orally to Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.