A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Plasma Pharmacokinetics and Lung Penetration of Intravenous (IV) ACHN-490 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Plazomicin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Respiratory tract infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Apr 2013 Results presented at the 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 12 Sep 2011 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 04 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.