An Expanded Access Program for Decitabine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 17 Apr 2013 Actual initiation date changed from May 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Planned snd date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.