A 12-Week Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Mometasone Furoate Monotherapy in Subjects With Persistent Asthma Previously Treated With Low-Dose Inhaled Glucocorticosteroids.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.