A Phase II Study to Evaluate: Delay in Intravaginal Ejaculatory Latency Time (IELT), Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Two Oral Doses of GSK557296 in a Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study in Men With Premature Ejaculation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epelsiban (Primary)
- Indications Premature ejaculation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.