A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Long Term Safety Study of MK-4305 in Patients With Primary Insomnia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Suvorexant (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Nov 2012 Results from this trial were used to support an NDA for suvorexant, which was accepted for review by the FDA in November 2012.
- 10 Sep 2012 Results from the 12-month treatment phase of the trial were presented at SLEEP 2012 according to a Merck media release.
- 10 Sep 2012 Results have been presented at the 21st Congress of the European Sleep Research Society (ESRS) according to a Merck media release. Results were also reported in the media release.