A Phase IIa, Double-blind, Randomized, 2-way Cross-over Study to Evaluate the Effect of a Single Dose of AZD1386 95 mg Compared to Placebo in a Multimodal Experimental Pain Model on Esophageal Sensitivity in GERD Patients With a Partial Response to PPI Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1386 (Primary)
- Indications Visceral pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 27 to 30.
- 19 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Pain-measures' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History