A Phase 2A, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose, 5-Way Crossover Study Assessing The Pharmacodynamic, Pharmacokinetic And Safety Profiles Of Oral Inhaled PF-03635659 In Patients With Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3635659 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.