THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ERDOSTEINE IN THE LONG-TERM THERAPY OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD). A 12-month, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicenter study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erdosteine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Edmond Pharma
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 12 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Sep 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.