A Phase I Study of Intravenous Plerixafor in Combination With Mitoxantrone Etoposide and Cytarabine for Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Actual initiation date (March 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.