Phase I Study to Determine the Safety, Infectivity, and Tolerability of 2 Doses of Live Attenuated Recombinant Cold-Passaged (cp) 45 Human Parainfluenza Type 3 Virus Vaccine, rHPIV3cp45, Lot PIV3 102A, Delivered as Nose Drops to HPIV3-Seronegative Infants and Children 6 to 36 Months of Age, at a 6 Month Interval.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 560 (Primary)
- Indications Parainfluenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Jan 2013 Actual end date Dec 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 New trial record