A Phase 2, Open Label, Non-Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immune Response and Clinical Response of Multiple Doses of MKC1106-MT in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs MKC 1106-MT (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as of 1 Sep 2011 due to financial/business reasons as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.