Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation Followed By Targeted Immune Therapy In Average Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemia/Myelodysplastic Syndrome/Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia (AML/MDS/JMML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Isotretinoin; Methotrexate; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.