A phase II, randomized, observer blind study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of three different vaccination schedules employing two formulations of the monovalent A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like candidate vaccine adjuvanted with AS03 and the monovalent A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like candidate vaccine formulated without adjuvant in subjects aged 10 to less than 18 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; AS03A; AS03B
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 16 Nov 2013 Results published in Vaccine.
- 17 Mar 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History