An Open-label, Long Term, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Fixed Dose Combinations of Solifenacin Succinate (6 gm and 9 mg) With Tamsulosin Hydrochloride OCAS 0.4 mg, in Male Subjects With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Associated With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) With a Substantial Storage Component [EXTENSION STUDY OF 700051793].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin/tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Neptune II
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 29 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register: DRKS00004068).
- 07 Apr 2012 Additional locations (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History