Immunogenicity and Reactogenicity of 10-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV10) in Children Aged 12-59 Months
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated
- Indications Diphtheria; Hepatitis A; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PRISM
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.