A Phase 2a/2b study of BMS-650032 in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Treatment-Naive Subjects with Genotypes 1 and 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection. Revised Protocol 06, incorporating Protocol Amendments 03, 05, 06, 07, 08 and 10 + Amendment Number 09 Site-Specific - Ireland (1.0, dated 27-Oct-11).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Apr 2013 Results reporting sustained virological response rates at 12 and 24 weeks post-treatment were presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 27 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Sustained-virological-response-rate' has been met.
- 30 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History