A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability of IV or SC Dose of MEDI-545, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against Interferon Alpha Subtypes, in Japanese Patients Who Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sifalimumab (Primary) ; Sifalimumab
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History