A Phase IV, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Canadian Multicentre Study Comparing Two Treatment Strategies of Dronedarone Administration Following ELECTive caRdioversion for Prevention of Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Recurrence.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dronedarone (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELECTRA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Aug 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 292 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.