Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue cotreatment does not preserve ovarian function in young women receiving cyclophosphamide-based chemotherapy: a prospective, multicenter, randomized trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetrorelix (Primary) ; Triptorelin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Cancer; Ovulation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2012 Official title amended as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 27 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Dec 2009 New trial record