Non-Interventional Open Label Prospective Comparative Observational Study Of Evaluation Of Compliance In The Empiric Treatment With Azithromycin SR Versus Amoxiclav 1000 Mg In Adult Patients With Of Acute Bacterial Maxillary Sinusitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Azithromycin
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASY
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.