Observational, Non-interventional Registry to Assess Medication Usage Patterns in Clinical Routine Practice, in Subjects Receiving Antipsychotic Treatment With Risperidone Long Acting Injectable (Gluteal or Deltoid) or Oral Antipsychotics.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antipsychotics; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms InORS
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual patient numbers amended from 1087 to 1085 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 1087 to 1086 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.