An Open Label, Prospective, Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic and Safety Evaluation of Intravenous Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) in the Treatment of Children 1 to 12 Years of Age With Influenza Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 13 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.