Phase I/II Trial of Amrubicin as Second- or Third-Line Treatment for Patients With HER2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amrubicin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History