An Intensive QT/QTc Study to Investigate the Effects of SGN-35 (Brentuximab Vedotin) on Cardiac Ventricular Repolarization in Patients With CD30-Positive Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.