A Multinational, Multicenter, Single Visit, Exploratory Pharmacogenetic Trial and Long-term Follow-up of the PRISMS (Prevention of Relapses and Disability by Interferon Beta-1a Subcutaneously in Multiple Sclerosis) Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISMS-15
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.