A Phase 1, Randomized, Double- Blind (Sponsor-Open), Placebo-Controlled Study To Examine The Density Of Intraepidermal Nerve Fibers After A Single Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Back pain; Cancer pain; Interstitial cystitis; Musculoskeletal pain; Neuralgia; Osteoarthritis; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as requested by the US FDA due to reports of worsening osteoarthritis, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 24 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.