A Multinational, Multicenter, Single Blood Sampling Exploratory Pharmacogenetic Study of the REGARD (the REbif® vs Glatiramer Acetate in Relapsing MS Disease) Trial [SUBSTUDY OF 700004881]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGARD-PGx
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 29 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.