A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Daily CF101 Administered Orally as Monotherapy for 12 Weeks to Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and Elevated Baseline Expression Levels of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell A3 Adenosine Receptors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 06 Aug 2014 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, a retrospective analysis of data from this and a phase II/III trial will be used to design the planned phase III trial.
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2014 Results were presented at the 9th International Congress of Autoimmunity in March 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History