A Phase III Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-center Study of Panobinostat for Maintenance of Response in Patients With Hodgkin's Lymphoma Who Are at Risk for Relapse After High Dose Chemotherapy and Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PATH
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Dec 2013 Final results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 15 Jul 2013 This trial is recruiting in Belgium, France, United Kingdom and discontinued in Spain, Italy as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History