A Randomized Phase III, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Everolimus (RAD001) in Adult Patients With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Failure of Sorafenib Treatment - The EVOLVE-1 Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE-1
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2014 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 18 Jan 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History