A Randomized, Multicenter 12-Week Double-blind Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of BF2.649 in Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Parkinson's Disease Followed by a 38-Week Open-label Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary)
- Indications Hypersomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HARPS 1
- 08 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional location (Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.