A One Year, Open Label, Multicenter Trial of LBH589 Alone or in Combination With ESA in Red Blood Cell Transfusion-dependent LOW and INT-1 MDS Patients Being Either Refractory to ESA or With a Low Probability of Response - the GErman PAnobinostat Low Risk MDS Trial - GEPARD Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Epoetin alfa
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEPARD
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00003820).
- 31 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.