A Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Pazopanib and Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil) in Patients With Advanced Relapsed Platinum-Sensitive or Platinum-Resistant Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2015 Treatment arms changed from 1 to 4 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.