Prophylactic efficacy of Proton Pump Inhibitor on Recurrence of Peptic Ulcer in Patients continuously treated with Low-dose Aspirin-Randomized, Multi-center, single-blinded, parallel-group, comparative study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Gefarnate
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARE
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 26 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 19th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 01 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.