A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety, and Tolerability of MF59-Adjuvanted Versus Non-Adjuvanted Vaccines Against Novel H1N1 Virus in Patients With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2010 to Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.