Non-Interventional Open Label Prospective Observational Comparative Study On Evaluation Of Compliance Of The Empiric Treatment With Azithromycin SR Versus Amoxiclav 1000 Mg In Adult Patients With Mild To Moderate Community Acquired Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Azithromycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSTO
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (30) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.