Phase II Study of Panitumumab, Nab-paclitaxel, and Carboplatin for Patients With Primary Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC) Without HER2 Overexpression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.