Ph3,DB/DD,Multi-Ctr,Pros,Rand Study-Efficacy and Safety of LCP-Tacro Tablets, QD, Compared to Prograf Capsules,BID, in Combination With Mycophenolate Mofetil for Acute Allograft Rejection in De Novo Kidney Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jul 2015 According to a Veloxis Pharmaceuticals media release, Envarsus XR [tacrolimus extended-release] has been approved by the U.S. FDA for the prevention of kidney transplant rejection in patients who require conversion from other twice-daily tacrolimus products to once-daily Envarsus XR. The approval is based on the review from this and another phase III trial [see CT profile 7004027] as well as several phase II trials.
- 04 May 2015 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress 2015, according to a Veloxis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Mar 2015 According to a Veloxis Pharmaceuticals media release, the FDA has accepted for standard review the company's NDA for Envarsus for the prevention of organ rejection in adult kidney transplant patients.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History