U-ACT-EARLY: A Multi-center, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Remission in DMARD and Biological naive Early Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Subjects Treated With Tocilizumab (TCZ) Plus Tight Control Methotrexate (MTX) , TCZ Monotherapy or Tight Control MTX Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms U-ACT-EARLY
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2017 Results identifying biological networks and signature genes among disease modifying anti-rheumatoid drug naive early rheumatoid arthritis patients presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 11 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 17th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Sustained remission rate during entire study), as per an article published in THE LANCET.