Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Switching Protease Inhibitor to Etravirine in HIV-1-infected Subjects With Viremia Suppression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETRA-SWITCH
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 15 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.