A double-blind placebo-controlled randomised pilot trial of the utility of statins as an adjuvant anti-inflammatory treatment in critically ill adults with suspected, probable or confirmed H1N1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAT
- 31 Aug 2011 Actual end date (30 Aug 2011) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 31 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 09 Mar 2011 Trial rationale and design published in Trials.