Comparison of Immune Response to the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine in Young Women With and Without Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical dysplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.