A Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of GSK1399686 in Patients With Mild to Moderately Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1399686 (Primary) ; Mesalazine
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.