A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Multi-centre, Comparative Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Daily Rifamycin SV-MMX 400 mg b.i.d. vs. Ciprofloxacin 500 mg b.i.d. in the Treatment of Acute Infectious Diarrhoea in Travellers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rifamycin (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin
- Indications Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERASE
- Sponsors Dr Falk Pharma
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Time to Last Unformed Stool (TLUS)) has been met, according to results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History